A Disposable E-Cig Explodes in Woman’s Hand

as she opens the package. Shona Bear Clark purchased the OneJoy NJOY E-Cigarette from Wal-Mart. While her sister-in-law looked on, Clark opened the package when it them “exploded”. She says the explosion was strong, it knocked over a 15 pound lamp, knocked an art piece of the opposite wall, partially affected her hearing in her “right” ear and caused irritation in her “left” eye. Luckily there seemed to be no damage to her hands at all.

Clark says she called Wal-Mart to warn them as well as called NJoy. Njoy offered to refund her and asked her to mail the defective unit to them so they can find what happened to cause the explosion.

No related content found.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *